The real problem started when Mr Rao got back to his native town. He developed some complications within a few days of return. Multiple calls and messages to the doctor's number yielded no response. Calls to the hospital for the doctor wasn't connected by the hospital staff for reasons such as doctor being busy, doctor being unavailable etc. A recent chronic patient, Mr Rao was horrified with the overall healthcare experience.
After Mr Rao enrolled into our hypertension goal-based program, he's able to achieve following:
- He takes medicines on time.
- All his queries are answered on time by the care manager.
- He's had follow-up visit on video- so no need to travel all the way to Bengaluru.
- His diet plan, as prepared by his dietician was being difficult for him to follow- so modifications were done by the care manager in consultation with qualified doctor.
- He's able to log-in all his health-vitals on-time, as per the app reminder and the care manager is able to connect and guide in case there is any deviation from the goal, or when he goes extra mile to do something extraordinary.